The elongation of the test specimen is measured on a digital indicator fixed on the frame of the tester, which indicates the distance between the grips. The frame of the tester fabricated from heavy mild steel sections to give the required rigidity and strength. Various built in safety arrangements such as over travel protection are provided. The tester is finished in metallic painting and bright chrome| zinc plating to give the apparatus a corrosion resistant finish. It is supplied complied which electrical, which include micro switches, Push buttons, and contactors for safe and convenient operationApplication:
Tensile, compression, shear strength, bending strength and elongation are the prime characteristics of most of the raw materials, whether they are metals: or non-metals: such as Rubber, textiles, plastic, and paper: or finished products such as rods, wires, ropes, yarns, belts etc.
These properties very often play the major role in determining the suitability of any raw material for any specific application. It is therefore, of utmost importance to determine these characteristics accurately, conveniently, and quickly.
The âPRCâ Universal Testing Machine provides a relatively inexpensive way for determining the Tensile, compression, shear strength and elongation of variety of raw materials such as rubber, leather, fabric, plastics, Belts, wires etc.
- Unit Conversion,
- Statistical Report up to 10 Tests with Mean Value Standard Deviation & Co-efficient of Variation.
- Bar graph facility & Printer Port.
- Pre-Load setting & Auto Breaking,
- Auto Calibration for Load & Displacement
- Over Load and Over Travel Protection
- Drives Interfacing facility for Speed control
- The following tests can be conducted precisely and graphs can be plotted with the computerized model such as Tensile Test, Compression Test, Shear Test & Bending Test , Flexural Strength Test, Peel Test & S. Bending Test