Digital Load Indicators
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 20000 INR/Unit
- 230 V, 50 Hz Watt (w)
- 10-100 Kilograms (kg)
- 220 Volt (v)
- 250 x 320 x 275 Millimeter (mm)
PRC is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of wide range of Load Indicators to suit the diversified requirements from all segments. PRC Manufactures its all products using optimum grade raw material that is sourced from our trustworthy vendors, this is developed in accordance with set industry standards. The offered indicators are enormously valued for its diverse features like durability, safe to handle, compact designs, low power consumption and longer service life.
- Application - Suitable for multiple physical parameters.
- Display - 5 / 6 Digit 7 Segment display.
- Input - Any Strain gauge based sensor / transducer.
- Calibration - Multi (10 points) Calibration for Non Linear Applications.
- Output - 2 Set point Relay output / 1 Relay output
- Function - Unit conversion & Peak hold function.
- Keypad - 4 keys to enter parameters.
PRC offers following option for users:
- Option-1: 6 Digits, 96X96
- Option-2: 6 Digits, 96X192
- Option-3: 6 Digits, 96X192 With 10 Points Calibration
Digital Load Indicator With Load Cell: Cap 5-50 Tons
- Option-1: Micro controller Based, 6 Digits Display, Two Set Points With Potential Free Relay O/P Tare Zero, With 5 Meter Wire
- Option-2: Micro controller Based, 6 Digits Display, Two Set Points With Potential Free Relay O/P Tare Zero, With 5 Meter Wire, Remote Zero Up To 20 Meter Distance
- Option-3: Micro controller Based, 6 Digits Display, Two Set Points With Potential Free Relay O/P Tare Zero, With 5 Meter Wire, With Jumbo 4 Led Display.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India