Most Popular Products
Batch Weighing System (HMI Based)
Product Code : SPM01
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 85000 INR/Unit
- Automatic Grade
- 230 V, 50 Hz Volt (v)
- 110 Volt (v)
- 50-100 Kilograms (kg)
- 1 Year
Batch Weighing System (HMI Based)
PRC offers its most advance Batch Weighing Controller with a touch screen, menu driven HMI. The system is designed to control the batching process. PRC has developed & manufacturing Batch Weighing System (Batch Controller) which is suitable for all type of Batching plants i.e. Glass, Ceramic, Concrete, and also for very precision batch making in pharmaceuticals industries & FMCG.
Batch controller measures the material quantity with preset values. It monitors & controls the feed material. With the help of using advance Micro-Controller and faster ADC, it captures data accurately and precisely.
- Highly dependable & insurable
- Easy to operate, user friendly
- Rugged & robust construction
- Protection through user password
- Easy installation & parameter settings
- Computer interface & print out facility (Optional)
The system is enabled for HIGH and LOW volume settings. It starts releasing material from a hopper and after reaching to its preset limit, it will stop releasing the material. Then system discharges the material automatically using TIMER to the desired stage of processing. Once cycle is completed, a system saves the data and come to the home position for further batching.
On the front panel, system consists of a HMI touch screen which displays actual weight dispensed with LOW (LO) and HIGH (HI) preset limits. Touch screen also have on screen display of actual date and time.
Screen displays the no. of batched made, code of operator & supervisor which helps to user identify the persons engaged in the operation.
System indicates YELLOW light when in idle position. After starting the START push button, indicators turn GREEN to show the system status.
Screen is having six buttons wherein RESET button functions to RESET the cycle. AUTO button is meant for starting the cycle in automatic mode. MAN button is set for manual operation of outputs. EDIT button enables user to feed the parameters including high & low settings and many other settable parameters. ZERO & READ buttons are disabled.RED push button is provided to make the system ZERO.
On the rear panel, connectors are provided to connect load cell inputs & outputs, mains power plug connector with built in fuse (2 amps)
Technical Specification for Data Acquisition System (HMI);
- Machine controller-HMI touch screen
- Screen size-4.3"
- ADC-24 bit
- Power supply-220 V AC, 50 Hz ( 10%)
- Front panel-Touch screen, ON & OFF push button
- On screen display-Real time clock with date provided
- Settable parameters-High & low limits
- Protection-Password protection
- Data storage-Through built in memory
- Data transfer-Through USB device
- Counters-Provided for cycle counting
- Rear panel-Connectors provided to connect load cell,
- Measurement-Measuring force in Newton/Kg (as set by user)
- Status Indication-Visual (light) indication
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Unit Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Enter Buying Requirement Details
Other Products in 'Special Purpose Machines' category
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.